Riley Physicians Fertility Preservation
On This Page
Important COVID-19 Update
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs to be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
When you visit Riley Physicians Fertility Preservation in Indianapolis, you'll receive care designed for your specific needs.
Our program integrates an interdisciplinary team of specialists to provide fertility preservation options and family building plans for patients undergoing gonadotoxic treatment. These services primarily focus on those undergoing cancer treatment, but can often include others receiving treatments that may affect future fertility, which is their ability to conceive and maintain a pregnancy. These may include surgical, endocrine and gender reassignment patients.
The current fertility program offers services that include: sperm, oocyte (egg) and embryo banking, surgical transposition and medical suppression of ovarian function. We offer ovarian and testicular tissue banking under an investigational protocol. There are additional options for patients who may want to address fertility preservation and sexual health after treatment is complete, and we are happy to discuss those concerns as well.
For more information regarding the Riley/IU Health Comprehensive Fertility Care and Preservation Program, or to schedule a consultation, please contact our coordinators: 317.944.0281 or email@example.com.
- Blood & Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplant & Immune Cell Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
Riley Outpatient Center Garage (recommended option)
Recommended Option: This garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive next to the Riley Outpatient Center. It has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. Oversized and handicapped vans should consider the 8-foot clearance on the first floor and 7 foot 6 inches on the remaining floors. IUPUI parking rates apply to this garage. Validated discounted parking is available for outpatient families on the day of the appointment.Get Directions
Simon Family Tower Garage
The Simon Family Tower Garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive just south of 10th Street. This garage offers easy access to the main lobby of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Validated discounted parking is available for parents or guardians of Riley at IU Health patients.Get Directions
Doctors At This Location
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan