Refer a Patient
Riley Children’s Health is committed to working closely with referring providers in order to deliver the highest quality of care for our youngest and most vulnerable patients—from newborns to adolescents.
Make a Referral
To refer a patient directly to a department, please locate the department name in the drop-down menu to the right and use the associated online or fax referral form.
Online referrals are managed by the IU Health Physicians Referral Services team, providing referring offices ongoing communication throughout the referral process. Please call 317.963.4601 with any questions.
To contact a specific physician, please use the phone number listed in Find a Doctor.
Consult with a Physician
IMACS (Indiana Medical Access and Communication System) is a toll-free, direct line that gives referring providers prompt access to Riley Children’s Health physicians for clinical consultations. You can request to speak to a physician by name or our representatives can find the appropriate connection based on your needs.
Toll-Free Phone: 800.622.4989
IMACS representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8 am – 5 pm to coordinate consultations.
Learn more about the enrollment process.
Riley Children's Health strives to provide the highest level of satisfaction every time a physician refers a patient to an IU Health provider or facility. We have dedicated Physician Liaisons to:
- Provide personal, in-office visits to respond to your questions and keep you and your staff informed of new services, physicians, clinical trials and programs available at Riley Children's Health and Indiana University Health
- Provide assistance for referrals to our nationally recognized physicians and programs
- Coordinate meet and greets with Riley Children's Health specialists
- Schedule educational programming, including CME and Grand Rounds
- Provide assistance with issues and concerns
Manager, Physician Liaisons, Covering South Region
Central and North Region