When you join our team, you can apply your skills in a place where your commitment to excellence makes a difference for children and families close to home and around the world.
We are hiring recent nursing school graduates and experienced nurses to join our highly skilled team in making a difference in the lives of children.
Imaging, Radiology, Technologists
Join our talented team of radiology and imaging technicians caring for our pediatric patients across various specialties.
Join our talented team of respiratory therapists caring for pediatric patients across various specialties.
We are looking for passionate Social Workers to join our team. We have both inpatient and outpatient opportunities available.
Professionals and Business Support
At Riley Children’s Health, every employee contributes to our goal of caring for our patients and their families.
Browse All Opportunities
Discover opportunities and join our highly skilled team.
Become a Riley Operating Room Nurse
A career with Riley Children's Health is full of challenges and excitement as you work alongside some of the brightest minds in healthcare. Be a part of a complex pediatric operative team in the scrub and circulating role.
- Now hiring experienced and recently graduated RNs
- No call or holidays during 12-month, structured orientation
- Cohort programming offered twice a year
Perioperative 101 & Foundations
- Individual web-based training sponsored by the Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) called Periop 101
- Five weeks of structured education with mixed learning modalities using didactic, skills labs, practice observations and immersion experiences
- Eight-month orientation, paired with RN coaches, providing foundational skills acquisition that builds upon competency level
- Coaches who have completed advanced training prepared to onboard nurses
- Opportunity for specialty service training after initial orientation
Contact Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work at Riley Children's Health
Riley at IU Health is ranked as the best children's hospital in Indiana and nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The academic health center formed by our relationship with the Indiana University School of Medicine offers nurses, physicians and other healthcare providers a unique opportunity to excel in their careers. Our talented Magnet-designated nursing team consistently achieves the highest quality of nursing standards, drawing highly motivated individuals to engage in lifelong learning and professional development.
As one of the nation’s busiest sites for pediatric healthcare research, we strive to attract people who are passionate about improving children’s health. Here, you will have access to a wide range of education, research and career options to support your professional growth. You can stay current with the latest medical advancements and be part of a diverse team striving toward better care and treatment for children.