Riley Pediatric Cardiology
4.8 out of 5 stars
Score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized NRC Health Patient Experience Survey.Learn About Survey
Riley Outpatient Center
575 Riley Hospital Dr, Suite MSA 2
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Reopens on Monday 8:00 AM
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
Riley Outpatient Center Garage (recommended option)
This garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive next to the Riley Outpatient Center. It has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. Oversized and handicapped vans should consider the 8-foot clearance on the first floor and 7 foot 6 inches on the remaining floors. IUPUI parking rates apply to this garage. Validated discounted parking is available for outpatient families on the day of the appointment.Get Directions
Simon Family Tower Garage
The Simon Family Tower Garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive just south of 10th Street. This garage offers easy access to the main lobby of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Validated discounted parking is available for parents or guardians of Riley at IU Health patients.Get Directions
Doctors At This Location
The Pediatric Cardiology - Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related programs & departments.