58th Annual Riley Children’s Health Pediatric Conference
This virtual conference brings together a few hundred pediatric primary care providers from all over Indiana and surrounding states. The majority of the clinicians come from outpatient settings and has interests in learning more about current evidence-based diagnostic and management tools pertinent to their pediatric practice. Previously, our audience consists mostly of pediatricians, family medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, residents and allied health professionals.
This year’s theme is Filling the Gaps: Managing COVID’s Impact on Child Health with a focus on addressing gaps in pediatric healthcare caused by COVID-19 and sharing how to solve these challenges.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Analyze behavioral interventions for sleep
- Assess the 504 Plans and Dyslexia screening used by public schools
- Review feeding strategies for high-risk infants
- Discuss reproductive health care for teenage patients
- Examine substance abuse in pediatric patients
- Identify ways to support children with ASD in primary care clinics
For More Information
For more information, including registration, view full details for the event.