Riley Pediatric Neurology
4.8 out of 5 stars
On This Page
Important COVID-19 Update
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs to be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
*Location also offers Lab
Free Surface Parking
Free surface parking is available outside the building.
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Riley Physicians Pediatric Neurology - Riley Physicians Pediatrics at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for you or your child's first visit.
Complete this form when you’d like for you or your child's medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent for you or your child to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding you or your child's health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.