Riley Pediatric Urology
Riley Children's Health Medical Office
415 E Cook Rd, Suite 300
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Reopens on Friday 8:00 AM
Our pediatric urology team provides the entire spectrum of outpatient services in Fort Wayne. In addition, we have the capacity to perform outpatient urodynamic studies and renal and bladder ultrasound services, avoiding a trip for families to the primary outpatient offices in Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis. Please use our administrative offices to help organize your visit and any potential testing that might need to be done prior to your visit. Learn more about Urology services at Riley Children’s Health.
Free Surface Parking
Free surface parking is available outside the building.
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Pediatric Urology - Riley Children's Health Medical Office - Fort Wayne at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.