Riley Pediatric Pulmonology & Respiratory Care
4.5 out of 5 stars
Score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized NRC Health Patient Experience Survey.Learn About Survey
Riley Children's Health Medical Office
415 E Cook Rd, Suite 300
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Open until 5:00 PM
Our pediatric pulmonology team will partner with primary care physicians in Fort Wayne to diagnose, treat and manage the care of their patients with acute and chronic respiratory disorders, including difficult-to-control asthma, chronic cough and noisy breathing. Age-appropriate children will be able to perform spirometric lung function testing onsite at the time of their appointment, and our office can help arrange bronchoscopy evaluations or complex multidisciplinary follow-up at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, if needed. In order to offer complete multidisciplinary care, we recommend patients with cystic fibrosis currently being followed at the Fort Wayne CF Care Center continue to receive their ongoing care at that location. Learn more about Pulmonology services at Riley Children’s Health.
Free Surface Parking
Free surface parking is available outside the building.
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Pediatric Pulmonology & Respiratory Care - Riley Children's Health Medical Office - Fort Wayne at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.