Riley Pediatric Neurology
IU Health Simon Cancer Center
1030 W Michigan St, Suite 3307
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Reopens on Tuesday 8:00 AM
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
Simon Cancer Center
Patients may be dropped off or picked up at the main entrance or as directed on the pre-visit information from your doctor’s office. All garages have elevators, stairs and reserved parking spaces for people with special parking needs. They are also van-accessible. Garages are always monitored by security officers and cameras.
IU Health Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center is located next to a busy college campus, so you may need extra time to travel at certain times of the day.
- Adult Outpatient Center Garage at IU Health University Hospital: Located on the northeast corner of the hospital next to the IU Health University Hospital main entrance on University Blvd, this garage serves all outpatients, inpatients and hospital visitors. View parking map. For the most up-to-date parking rates, please visit IUPUI Parkings Services.
- IUPUI’s Vermont Street Garage: Located on Vermont Street, one street south of Michigan Street, this garage serves all outpatients, inpatients and hospital visitors. View parking map. For the most up-to-date parking rates, please visit IUPUI Parkings Services.
Family and visitors who have a loved one at any IU Health facility for a long-term stay may purchase a monthly parking pass for either surface lots or garages from IUPUI Parking Services. More information can be found at IUPUI Parkings Services.Get Directions
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Pediatric Neurology - IU Health Simon Cancer Center at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.