Vicenta Salanova, MD
Pediatric Neurology, Neurology
4.6 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients (Referral Required)
On This Page
Dr. Vicenta Salanova specializes in Neurology for IU Health Physicians Neurology. Dr. Salanova earned her medical degree at the University of Madrid Medical School, Spain. She then completed an internship at Holy Name Hospital a residency at St. Louis University Medical School, and a fellowship at Cleveland Clinic and Montreal Neurological Institute, Neurophysiology, Epilepsy.
Dr. Salanova currently has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 with over 200 ratings. Patients say that she is awesome, respectful, and trustworthy. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Very knowledgeable about rare conditions."
Dr. Salanova's office is at IU Health Physicians Neurology, 362 W 15th St, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Neurology
- School of Medicine: University of Madrid Medical School, Spain
- Internship: Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NY
- Residency: St. Louis University Medical School
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic; Montreal Neurological Institute, Neurophysiology, Epilepsy
- IU Health Neuroscience Center
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians