Susan R. Ballinger, MD
4.8 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Susan R. Ballinger earned her medical degree at New Jersey Medical School. She then completed an internship, residency, and fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine and a fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Ballinger currently has a rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 200 ratings. Patients say that she is honest, timely, and polite. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "She seemed to be a very kind doctor. She took her time with us. She answered all of our questions."
Dr. Ballinger's office is at Riley Pediatric Rheumatology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- School of Medicine: New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians