Marilyn J. Bull, MD
Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
4.5 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Marilyn J. Bull earned her medical degree at the University of Michigan Medical School. She then completed an internship at Wesley Memorial Hospital a residency at Children's Memorial Hospital, and a fellowship at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Bull currently has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 with over 50 ratings. Patients say that she is invested, wonderful, and knowledgeable. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Dr. Bull and her staff would very attentive and caring and most of all knowledgeable and helpful. We definitely would recommend this office to anybody that would need their services. Thank you."
Dr. Bull's office is at Riley Developmental Pediatrics, 1002 Wishard Blvd, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- School of Medicine: University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: Wesley Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians