John S. Fuqua, MD
Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetology
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. John S. Fuqua earned his medical degree at Medical College of Virginia. He then completed an internship and residency at Naval Medical Center and a fellowship at John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Fuqua currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 with over 150 ratings. Patients say that he is intelligent, respectful, and has a great staff. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "always have received great care here, and from this doctor and his staff."
Dr. Fuqua's office is at Riley Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetology
- School of Medicine: Medical College of Virginia
- Internship: Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Residency: Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Fellowship: John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians