Anne G. Farrell, MD
4.9 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Anne G. Farrell earned her medical degree from Loyola University. She also completed an internship, residency, and fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Farrell currently has a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 with over 100 ratings. Patients say that she is awesome, outstanding, and puts people at ease. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Great personality. Puts you at ease."
Dr. Farrell's primary location is Riley Pediatric Cardiology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202. She also sees patients at an office in Lafayette.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Cardiology
- School of Medicine: Loyola University, Chicago, IL
- Internship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- IU Health Arnett Hospital
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians