Riley Retail Pharmacy at IU Health
4.7 out of 5 stars
To protect you, your family and our team, we are taking thoughtful, careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. Here are options available to you for getting prescriptions from the Riley Retail Pharmacy in the Riley Outpatient Center:
- Home delivery remains an option. Contact our pharmacy by calling 317.944.2335 to request home delivery.
- In-person pick-up is available.
- Waiting areas have been re-configured to support social distancing.
- All visitors are screened upon entry to the Outpatient Center.
- All patients, visitors, and team members are required to wear a mask, which are provided at the Outpatient Center entrance.
- We continue to follow our strict policies and procedures for cleaning surfaces.
- If an unforeseen wait is needed, or if families would prefer to not enter the hospital, families may choose to wait in their car. When the prescription is ready, the pharmacy staff will call the family and meet the driver curbside at the Outpatient Center entrance for prescription hand-off. Contact our pharmacy by calling 317.944.2335 to request curbside pickup.
Rest assured, your family’s safety has been and will continue to be our highest concern.