Riley Physicians Pediatrics - Methodist Medical Plaza East
Important COVID-19 Update:
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs rescheduled
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
At Methodist Medical Plaza East, our physicians provide comprehensive primary care to children, adolescents and young adults.Our doctors and medical team, which includes two full-time board certified pediatricians and one pediatric nurse practitioner, are committed to working collaboratively with parents and families to ensure children grow up healthy and strong.
In addition to treating illness and managing chronic conditions, our practice offers well-child exams, immunizations and other general primary care services.
Doctors at This Location
At Riley Physicians Pediatrics, providing convenient care close to home is our priority. That is why we offer evening, weekend and same-day appointments.
Call our office to schedule your child's flu shot
A flu vaccine is the best way to protect your child from influenza, a serious, yet preventable disease.
Now offering Get-to-Know-You Visits
We are now offering Get-to-Know-You visits for parents and expecting parents looking for a provider for their children with our highly skilled primary care physicians. These free 20-minute visits allow you to meet with a physician to determine if they are a good match for you and your family. Schedule by calling 1.888.IUHEALTH or via My IU Health.
We offer the following services in our building:
- Imaging and x-ray services
- Rehabilitation - Adult and Pediatric
- Eye care
- IU Health Physicians Women's Health
- Same day appointment
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- IU Health Physicians Family and Internal Medicine
- IU Health Physicians Behavioral Health
My IU Health
My IU Health
You can be a partner in your healthcare experience anytime, anywhere with My IU Health. My IU Health is a simple, secure way to:
- Manage online payments
- View billing statements
- Request itemized bills
- View lab results, past procedures and radiology reports
- Request prescription renewals
- Directly message your provider
With online scheduling from My IU Health, you no longer need to call to make an appointment. Now you can use your computer, tablet or smartphone at any time, day or night, to schedule your next primary care appointment.
Program Forms & Resources
Program Forms & Resources
The Riley Physicians Pediatrics - Methodist Medical Plaza East at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for you or your child's first visit
You will be asked to review and sign this consent for you or your child to receive care from our physicians and staff
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding you or your child's health
Complete this form when you’d like for you or your child's medical records to be released to another entity
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.