Riley Physicians Adolescent Medicine
On This Page
Important COVID-19 Update
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs to be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
Doctors At This Location
What to Bring
Forms & Resources
Please complete for you or your child's first visit.
Complete this form when you’d like for you or your child's medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent for you or your child to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding you or your child's health.