Riley Pediatric Neurosurgery
Riley Children's Health Medical Office
415 E Cook Rd, Suite 300
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Reopens on Monday 8:00 AM
Our pediatric neurosurgery team provides new patient consultations, as well as post-operative visits in the Fort Wayne office. In most cases, a patient’s initial exam can be completed locally in Fort Wayne, with only the more complex neurosurgical disorders requiring an exam at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis. Telemedicine and teleradiology capabilities will also link our providers in Fort Wayne to colleagues in Indianapolis to deliver the most expert care close to home. The pediatric specialists at the Fort Wayne office are equipped to handle many neurosurgical conditions. Some of the conditions treated include brain and spinal tumors, spine deformities, spina bifida, scoliosis and concussions.
Free Surface Parking
Free surface parking is available outside the building.
Doctors At This Location
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.