Riley Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology
4.8 out of 5 stars
Score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized NRC Health Patient Experience Survey.Learn About Survey
IU Health Methodist Professional Center 1
1801 N Senate Blvd, Suite 402
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Reopens on Monday 8:00 AM
*Location also offers Lab and Radiology
Methodist PC 1
Parking is available in Garage 2. You will enter Methodist Professional Center 1 and proceed to the elevators.
Parking for the garage can be validated at the time of your appointment and is good for up to two hours.
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology - IU Health Methodist Professional Center 1 at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related programs and departments.