Riley Pediatric Urology
4.8 out of 5 stars
Score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized NRC Health Patient Experience Survey.Learn About Survey
Professional Office Center I
1115 N Ronald Reagan Pkwy, Suite 141
Avon, IN 46123
Open until 4:00 PM
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
West Hospital/Medical Office Building
Parking at IU Health West Hospital is free, with parking lots and entrances conveniently located to help patients and visitors get to their destinations quickly. For the health and safety of our patients and team members, our valet service is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
The IU Health West Hospital team members at the Welcome Desk (located just inside the main entrance) are happy to help you and answer any questions. They also have wheelchairs available if you need them.
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Riley Physicians Pediatric Urology - IU Health West Hospital Professional Office Building at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.