Children's Therapy - Pediatric Outpatient Center
Important COVID-19 Update:
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs rescheduled
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
At IU Health Children’s Therapy, working with pediatrics is our specialty and our passion. Our pediatric therapists provide family centered services to children ages birth through 21 years. Whether your child needs one therapy service or multiple, our Children’s Therapy staff will develop a personalized plan of care to help your child achieve their maximum potential.
Our services will address every area of your child’s development: physical, emotional, social and language. The needs of the entire family are important to us, and we provide programming for siblings as well as parents and other caregivers.
We look forward to working together with you and your child.
The Children's Therapy Center at IU Health Bloomington Hospital provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel.