Monika Fischer, MD
Gastroenterology - Hepatology
4.6 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Monika Fischer is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. Her clinical interests include inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) and small bowel diseases. Her research interests include biomarkers of disease activity and severity in Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, fecal microbiota transplantation, small bowel endoscopy and clinical trials in IBD.
Dr. Fischer served as Chief Fellow in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in the Indiana University Department of Medicine.
Specialties & Details
- Gastroenterology - Hepatology
- School of Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- School of Medicine: Semmelweis University of Medicine
- Internship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- IU Health University Hospital
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians