Michael N. Tsangaris, MD
4.8 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He also completed an internship, residency, and fellowship at Indiana University Medical Center - Riley Hospital.
Dr. Tsangaris currently has a rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 250 ratings. Patients say that he is fabulous, outstanding, and intelligent. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "well, we have had nothing but excellent service from the doctor over many years taking care of my son and leaving. He's great."
Dr. Tsangaris' office is at Riley Pediatric Pulmonology & Respiratory Care, 11725 N Illinois St, Carmel IN, 46032. In addition to English, he speaks Greek.
11725 N Illinois St
Carmel, IN, 46032Get Directions 317.948.7208
415 E Cook Rd
Fort Wayne, IN, 46825Get Directions 317.948.7208
13000 E 136th St
Fishers, IN, 46037Get Directions 317.948.7208
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Pulmonary
- School of Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship: Indiana University Medical Center - Riley Hospital
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center - Riley Hospital
- Fellowship: Indiana University Medical Center - Riley Hospital
- IU Health Saxony Hospital
- IU Health North Hospital
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians