Mark H. Hoyer, MD, FACC, FSCAI
4.9 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Mark H. Hoyer earned his medical degree at Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health. He then completed an internship and residency at Wright-Patterson Air Force Medical Center and a fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Dr. Hoyer currently has a rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 50 ratings. Patients say that he is careful, fantastic, and personable. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "I just really appreciate the way the office treats my daughter like an actual patient, that they talk to her and answer her questions and spend time with her."
Dr. Hoyer's primary location is Riley Pediatric Cardiology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202. He also sees patients at an office in Lafayette. In addition to English, he speaks German.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Cardiology
- School of Medicine: Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Wright-Patterson Air Force Medical Center
- Residency: Wright-Patterson Air Force Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- IU Health Arnett Hospital
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians