On This Page
Dr. Bogaard specializes in the medical, surgical diagnosis and treatment of retinal diseases in adults and children including age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular diseases, posterior inflammatory ocular diseases, retinal tears and detachment, macular holes, epiretinal membranes and cancers of the eye.
He grew up in Chicago and is excited to be returning to the Midwest following his fellowship in Virginia. Bogaard is committed to providing excellent care for his patients in both the clinic and the operating room. He is passionate about providing the best education for physician learners of all levels so that they can themselves go off and provide excellent care to their own patients one day.
Specialties & Details
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- School of Medicine: University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internship: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Fellowship: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians