Christine B. Caltoum, MD
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Christine B. Caltoum earned her medical degree at Wayne State University School of Medicine. She then completed an internship and residency at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine and a fellowship at Children's Hospital and Health Center.
Dr. Caltoum currently has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 with over 150 ratings. Patients say that she is honest, timely, and awesome. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Very knowledgeable and helpful. Trust her."
Dr. Caltoum's office is at Riley Pediatric Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202. In addition to English, she speaks French.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- School of Medicine: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Internship: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Residency: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital and Health Center, San Diego, CA
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians