Riley Physicians Cardiothoracic Surgery
Riley Outpatient Center
575 Riley Hospital Dr, MSA 2
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Reopens on Wednesday 12:00 PM
When coming to the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health in Downtown Indianapolis, your child will receive care designed for their specific needs.
Our Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery team believes in treating your child as a whole and not just a symptom. At the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health, your child and family will have access to services offered by Riley at IU Health.
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
Riley Outpatient Center Garage (recommended option)
This garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive next to the Riley Outpatient Center. It has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. Oversized and handicapped vans should consider the 8-foot clearance on the first floor and 7 foot 6 inches on the remaining floors. IUPUI parking rates apply to this garage. Validated discounted parking is available for outpatient families on the day of the appointment.Get Directions
Simon Family Tower Garage
The Simon Family Tower Garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive just south of 10th Street. This garage offers easy access to the main lobby of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Validated discounted parking is available for parents or guardians of Riley at IU Health patients.Get Directions
About Your Visit
Whether it’s your first time coming to our campus or you’ve been to us before, we know it can be a potentially stressful time. To help ease this stress, we’ve provided some helpful information to help you and your family plan for your child’s outpatient appointment.
Doctors At This Location
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan