Marcus S. Schamberger, MD
4.9 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Marcus S. Schamberger earned his medical degree at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg School of Medicine Erlangen, Germany. He then completed an internship and residency at the University of Missouri Columba School of Medicine, Columbia MO and a fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Schamberger currently has a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 with over 150 ratings. Patients say that he is awesome, kind, and has a great bedside manner. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Our cardiologist is amazing. He always listens and answers all of our questions! The staff in the office is great as well."
Dr. Schamberger's primary location is Riley Pediatric Cardiology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202. He also sees patients at an office in Lafayette. In addition to English, he speaks German.
575 Riley Hospital Dr
Suite MSA 2
Indianapolis, IN, 46202Get Directions 317.944.8906
415 E Cook Rd
Fort Wayne, IN, 46825Get Directions 317.944.8906
11590 N Meridian St
Carmel, IN, 46032Get Directions 317.944.8906
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Cardiology
- School of Medicine: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg School of Medicine Erlangen, Germany
- Internship: University of Missouri Columba School of Medicine, Columbia MO
- Residency: University of Missouri Columba School of Medicine, Columbia MO
- Fellowship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- IU Health Arnett Hospital
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians