Kathleen M. Overholt, MD
Pediatric Hematology - Oncology
4.8 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Kathleen M. Overholt earned her undergraduate degree at the University of New Mexico before earning her medical degree at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. She then completed a residency at Brenner Children's hospital and a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Overholt currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "She truly listens and seems to be a genuinely caring doctor. Not a quality you find these day."
Dr. Overholt's office is at Riley Pediatric Cancer & Blood Diseases, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Hematology - Oncology
- Undergraduate: University of New Mexico
- School of Medicine: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Residency: Brenner Children's hospital
- Residency: Wake Forest Baptist Hospital
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians