Corina Nailescu, MD
4.6 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Corina Nailescu is an Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Medical Director of Pediatric Kidney Transplantation at Indiana University School of Medicine. She completed a pediatric residency at the University of Illinois, followed by a nephrology fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She holds membership in numerous professional societies including the International Pediatric Transplant Association and the American Society of Transplantation.
She has completed several multi-center studies through the Midwest Pediatric Nephrology Consortium. She has served on the MWPNC grant review, as well as transplant committee. On a national level, she is active on the AST Pediatric Infectious Diseases Community of Practice and the Improving Renal Outcomes Collaborative.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Nephrology
- School of Medicine: University of Medicine & Pharmacy Targu-Mures
- Internship: University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University of Medicine & Pharmacy Targu-Mures
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yshiva University, Bronx NY
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians