to Respond, a documentary developed by Riley
Children’s Health, follows two Hoosier families who have personally experienced
the youth mental health crisis in Indiana and are motivated to help educate
other parents and advocate for a more comprehensive youth mental health system
of care. The documentary features interviews with experts, educators and
community members about the crisis and multifactorial causes with the common
thread that we must all work together to advocate for a better system and
support Hoosier children.
Watch the trailer
Join us for an exclusive screening and panel discussion at six locations across Indiana.
All screenings are free but you must register in advance. RSVP for your preferred viewing location here.
Dates and locations
- Tuesday, Oct. 10: Evansville, Bally’s Riverfront Center
- Monday, Oct. 23: Bloomington, Indiana University Cinema
- Wednesday, Oct. 25: West Lafayette, The Loeb Playhouse
- Monday, Oct. 30: Fort Wayne, The Grand Wayne
- Wednesday, Nov. 1: South Bend, The Century Center
- Monday, Nov. 20: Indianapolis, Gainbridge Fieldhouse