Riley Pediatric Urology
4.7 out of 5 stars
On This Page
Important COVID-19 Update
To protect you and our team, we are taking careful steps for everyone’s safety. If we do not contact you to reschedule, please plan to arrive for your appointment at your scheduled time.
One parent or guardian is allowed, but please no other children. If you are the parent or guardian of a pediatric patient and have symptoms, please call the office in advance to determine if the appointment needs to be rescheduled.
Here is what you can expect at your in-office appointment for your safety:
- We will screen all visitors for COVID-19 at the entrance. If they have symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing a mask.
- All patients and visitors age 2 and older will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We follow strict procedures for cleaning surfaces between each patient visit.
- We have spaced out waiting areas to enable social distancing and set up new ways to limit your time spent in waiting areas.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Download the IU Health Virtual Visits app on your smartphone to proceed with a free virtual COVID-19 screening
- Or call your provider’s office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits based on your needs. If you have questions or would like to confirm your appointment, please call your provider’s office.
When coming to the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health in Downtown Indianapolis, your child will receive care designed for their specific needs.
Our Pediatric Urology team believes in treating your child as a whole and not just a symptom. At the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health, your child and family will have access to services offered by Riley at IU Health.
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
When coming to the Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health, there are two convenient options for parking.
Riley Outpatient Center Garage (recommended option)
Recommended Option: This garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive next to the Riley Outpatient Center. It has ample wheelchair/handicap spaces available. Oversized and handicapped vans should consider the 8-foot clearance on the first floor and 7 foot 6 inches on the remaining floors. IUPUI parking rates apply to this garage. Validated discounted parking is available for outpatient families on the day of the appointment.Get Directions
Simon Family Tower Garage
The Simon Family Tower Garage is located on Riley Hospital Drive just south of 10th Street. This garage offers easy access to the main lobby of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Validated discounted parking is available for parents or guardians of Riley at IU Health patients.Get Directions
Doctors At This Location
About Your Visit
Whether it’s your first time coming to our campus or you’ve been to us before, we know it can be a potentially stressful time. To help ease this stress, we’ve provided some helpful information to help you and your family plan for your child’s outpatient appointment.
Forms & Resources
The Pediatric Urology - Riley Outpatient Center at IU Health at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for you or your child's first visit.
Complete this form when you’d like for you or your child's medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent for you or your child to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding you or your child's health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related programs & departments.