Riley Pediatric Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Professional Office Center I
1115 N Ronald Reagan Pkwy, Suite 148
Avon, IN 46123
Reopens on Tuesday 8:00 AM
- Fracture Care
- Nonsurgical Orthopedic Care
- Spine Consultation
- Sports Medicine Outreach
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
West Hospital/Medical Office Building
Parking at IU Health West Hospital is free, with parking lots and entrances conveniently located to help patients and visitors get to their destinations quickly. For the health and safety of our patients and team members, our valet service is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
The IU Health West Hospital team members at the Welcome Desk (located just inside the main entrance) are happy to help you and answer any questions. They also have wheelchairs available if you need them.
Doctors At This Location
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.