Riley Child Development
4.6 out of 5 stars
Score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized NRC Health Patient Experience Survey.Learn About Survey
Pediatric Care Center
1002 Wishard Blvd, Suite 2120
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Reopens on Monday 8:30 AM
*Location also offers Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy
Pediatric Care Center (Downtown)
Patient and visitor parking is available at Lockefield Garage. Parking will be validated by the office at the time of your appointment. The Lockefield Garage is located just south of the Pediatric Care Center.Get Directions
Doctors At This Location
Forms & Resources
The Child Development - Pediatric Care Center at Riley at IU Health provides the following forms for parents, healthcare providers and personnel. We have also curated relevant resources from other websites and provided links with brief descriptions of the information that is available.
Please complete for the first visit.
Authorization to Release Medical Records
Complete this form when you’d like for medical records to be released to another entity.
You will be asked to review and sign this consent to receive care from our physicians and staff.
Complete this form to allow family and friends to receive information regarding your health.
What to Bring
- Your child’s current insurance information
- Form of identification
- List of all medications your child is currently taking, including how many times per day and the dose (be sure to include both prescription and over-the-counter medications)
- List of questions or concerns for your child’s doctor
- Medical records (e.g. X-rays, lab test results, etc.)—your referring physician may have already sent these records, so be sure to ask your doctor before your child’s visit with us
- Form of payment for any deductible and/or co-insurance required by your insurance plan
Programs & Departments
We provide multispecialty care for a number of conditions. Below are links to our related departments.