M. Melinda Weakley, MD
Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. M. Melinda Weakley specializes in Behavioral Health for Southern Indiana Physicians Riley Physicians Pediatrics. Dr. Weakley earned her medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She also completed a residency at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Weakley currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Good communication and follow up on questions and medication issues."
Dr. Weakley's office is at Southern Indiana Physicians Riley Physicians Pediatrics, 350 S Landmark Ave, Bloomington IN, 47403.
350 S Landmark Ave
Bloomington, IN, 47403Get Directions 812.332.9874
Specialties & Details
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- School of Medicine: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians
- Riley Physicians