K. Clint Cary, MD, MPH
4.8 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Cary is certified by the American Board of Urology. He is the director of the Center for Cancer and Health Equities at the IU Health Simon Cancer Center. His research is funded both locally and nationally through the National Institutes of Health to study testicular cancer and bladder cancer.
Dr. Cary also has completed a Master of Public Health degree focusing on study design and large population-based studies to foster a public health approach into both his clinical practice and research efforts. He is an assistant professor of Urology at the Indiana University School of Medicine and his practice interests include testicular cancer, bladder cancer and kidney cancer.
Specialties & Details
- Masters degree: University of California, Berkeley
- School of Medicine: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Internship: Indiana University
- Residency: Indiana University
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco
- IU Health University Hospital
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians