Juan C. Sanchez, MD
Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetology
4.8 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Juan C. Sanchez earned his medical degree at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He then completed an internship and residency at the University of Miami School of Medicine and a fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Sanchez currently has a rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 250 ratings. Patients say that he is skillful, empathetic, and considerate. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Very friendly staff and very friendly specialist."
Dr. Sanchez's office is at Riley Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis IN, 46202. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetology
- School of Medicine: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
- Internship: Miami Children's Hospital; Miami, FL
- Residency: Miami Children's Hospital; Miami, FL
- Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians