Ivy Paw, MD
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Ivy Paw specializes in Primary Care for Southern Indiana Physicians Family & Internal Medicine. Dr. Paw earned her undergraduate degree at Duke University before earning her medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine. She then completed a residency at Deaconess Hospital.
Dr. Paw currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Punctual and very professional."
Dr. Paw's office is at Southern Indiana Physicians Family & Internal Medicine, 1520 South Liberty Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403.
1520 S Liberty Dr
Bloomington, IN, 47403Get Directions 812.676.4500
Specialties & Details
- Family Medicine
- Undergraduate: Duke University, Durham, NC
- School of Medicine: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Residency: Deaconess Hospital, Evansville, IN
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians
- Riley Physicians