Dragos Sabau, MD
Pediatric Neurology, Neurology
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients
On This Page
Dr. Dragos Sabau specializes in Neurology for IU Health Physicians Neurology. Dr. Sabau earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy. He then completed an internship at Saint Joseph Hospital residencies at University Of Illinois at Chicago and Chicago, IL and New York University, and a fellowship at Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy: New York University New York, NY.
Dr. Sabau currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 with over 300 ratings. Patients say that he is approachable, accurate, and provides the best care possible. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "Everything went well, good service."
Dr. Sabau's primary location is IU Health Physicians Neurology, 362 W 15th St, Indianapolis IN, 46202.
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Neurology
- School of Medicine: University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Targu Mures, Romania
- Internship: Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Residency: University Of Illinois at Chicago; Chicago, IL
- Residency: New York University, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy: New York University New York, NY
- IU Health Neuroscience Center
- IU Health Physicians
- Riley Physicians