Deborah F. Billmire, MD
Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
4.7 out of 5 stars
Accepting New Patients (Referral Required)
On This Page
Dr. Deborah F. Billmire specializes in General Surgery for Riley Pediatric General Surgery. Dr. Billmire earned her undergraduate degree at Michigan State University of Human Medicine, East Lansing MI before earning her medical degree at the University of Michigan Medical School. She then completed an internship at Cincinnati Childrens and Indiana University Medical Center a residency at Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati , OH, General Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, and a fellowship at Pediatric Surgery Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
Dr. Billmire currently has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 with over 100 ratings. In a recent five-star review, a patient remarked: "We were email specific directions on who we were seeing ,where to go, and what to expect."
Dr. Billmire's primary location is Riley Pediatric General Surgery, 575 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46202. She also sees patients at offices in Bloomington and Columbus.
575 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN, 46202Get Directions 317.944.4681
4935 W Arlington Rd
Bloomington, IN, 47404Get Directions 317.944.4681
Specialties & Details
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University of Human Medicine, East Lansing MI
- School of Medicine: University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: Cincinnati Childrens; Indiana University Medical Center
- Residency: Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati , OH, General Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship: Pediatric Surgery Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- Riley Physicians
- IU Health Physicians