Recipe: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Talk about a healthier take on the traditional peanut butter and jelly. Offering no added sugar and the boost of potassium, the bananas pair perfectly with the protein-packed peanut butter to offer you something delicious!
- 1 banana
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or coconut oil)
- Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread.
- Cut banana into thick slices and layer them over just ONE slice of bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over them.
- Place both slices of bread on top of each other.
- Add olive oil to a pan and fry on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and crispy.