- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 lime
- a pinch or two of sea salt (to taste)
- cilantro for garnishing (optional)
- diced red onion, diced tomato, diced bell pepper (optional)
- Peel the avocados and take out the pit. Add the green fleshy part to a bowl.
- Finely chop or press the garlic. The smaller the pieces of garlic, the better.
- Squeeze half a lime into the bowl over the avocados and the garlic.
- Add a few pinches of salt.
- Mash everything together with a fork just until the avocados are smooth with a few small chunks.
- Add some diced red onion, diced fresh tomato and/or diced bell pepper if desired.
- Garnish with a little bit of fresh cilantro and that's it!